Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bare or a teddy bear?!?

Once upon a time, if you'd asked me if I prefer a man's chest with or without hair, I would have said "bare" with no hesitation. After all, how often are "hairy" men starred for, well, their hair? Bodybuilders shave it. Cover artists Photoshop it. And more men wax than we could ever imagine.

Let's face the truth, smooth skin is in...always has been. However, no one, except for a baby, has non-hairy flesh.

When I met my DH, his chest was smooth without a trace of a hair anywhere. As he ages, he's getting hair in places he never thought possible. He complains about his chest hair and has shaved a handful of times, but before he can blink and say "smooth" the hair is making its appearance, again. Up until recently, I was advocating wax, razor, electrolysis, you name it, until he let it grow. A patch of dark, crisp hair isn't too bad. Now, if he turned into Chewbacca's twin, I'd have to call for an emergency hair removal. But I'd bet a year of chocolate we're safe that he doesn't have Chewbacca's bloodline.

My newest hero has chest hair. Good thing my heroine loves to run her fingers through the patch.

Here are a few arguments FOR hair...

men in bed, sultry, half dressed, underwear, hairy chest, ruffled business attire, sexy men


Sexy men... oh what a beautiful thing to wake up to
 Gabriel Aubry (born August 30, 1976) is a Canadian male model. He has modeled for Tommy Hilfiger, Gianni Versace, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Valentino, Trussardi, Nautica, Exte, Joop, Massimo Dutti and Next. He is signed to Wilhelmina Models in New York City and Beatrice Model agency in Milan, Italy.
eye candy, I need this hunk name & address, STAT!!


Enter to win a $5 GC.

Comment below, include your email, and you're entered. 

5 comments:

  1. This is a tough one because I tend to say either one can be sexy. Like you, though, once it gets to the point of being like a fur coat, then I have to say no! LOL! I would say bare or a little hair, but not a furry teddy bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want lickable I.e. sans hair in teeth, then bare or sculpted. If not then teddy bear goes. Mine no fur coat. But true either could be sexy on the right man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all good but I go with hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your email address. If you'd prefer, you can send it to my email, rhondaleecarver.author@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. The name was chosen randomly.

    The winner of the $5 GC is hannahrowan.

    ReplyDelete