I'm sure you've been told that the quickest way to get over a relationship is to jump back into another. There are many variations to this saying, but the meaning is always the same. Yet, is this true? The easiest way to forget an ex is to find someone to fill his shoes?
What if your mind is ready to move on, but your heart is stuck in limbo? How do you know if you're ready or not to start back into the dating scene? What if you're in a new relationship and the shoe doesn't quite fit? Here are some questions to ask yourself...
1. Do you compare your new man with your ex?
2. Do you imagine what it would feel like to bump into your ex? Just the thought makes you tingly.
3. Do you think about your ex during lovemaking?
4. Do you internet stalk your ex?
5. You start to feel guilty when you begin to move on?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to reflect on what phase of healing you're in.