Sunday, January 14, 2018

#SixSentenceSunday



ROMAN'S CHOICE (#1, SADDLES & SECOND CHANCES)

“But you're dressed the part. That’s a plus.” He skimmed his gaze over her, stopping at her aching breasts and staying even longer at the apex of her thighs before he lifted his curious gaze back to hers.
“These old things?” She tugged at the jeans and gave the toe of her polished boot a kick across the planks of the porch. “I just had this laying around in my closet.”
“I doubt that’s true, but I’m not complaining. I always love when a woman wears her thoughts on her T-shirt. What does this one say?”
She slipped off her flannel and tied it at her waist, showing off the tank she wore underneath. “Free hugs. Can’t beat ‘em.”
“I’d take the offering, but I have a feeling I might want to hear what you have to say first.”
“This might take a while, cowboy. Do you invite girls into your home?”
“Safety first. Can you be trusted?” He lifted a teasing brow.
“Honestly, it depends on the boy. One as sexy as you I might just misbehave.”

He pulled open the screen door and motioned her in. “Then by all means.” His smile was trophy-worthy.







No comments:

Post a Comment