Sunday, April 29, 2018

#sixsentencesunday

#sixsentencesunday



"I have a lot of patience, but you're testing mine!"
She  tilted her chin, easing her gaze down six foot three inches of a human steel wall. When she returned her eyes to his hardened jaw, she smiled. "Well, well...at least we know something that can spur you."
He crossed his arms and spread his legs, just enough that he reminded her of a warrior preparing for battle. He'd have to face the facts. She wouldn't allow him, or anyone, to step over her...or take away her legacy. "You might be able to manipulate some yuppy from the city, but this country boy knows all the tricks in the book. I don't play games and I suggest you take a different path when it comes to you and me."
"Or what?"
"Or I'll show you what I do to sassy, overbearing, spoiled brats."
She was beginning to like him...a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment