Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Interview with Cover Model Brian Howell




FREE Ebook



 1. How did you get into modeling for book cover?

Well it just fell into my lap. Years back I decided I wanted to change my physique so I started to pursue bodybuilding. I had in my head at the time that I wanted to compete in the men's physique class. I posted some of my progress pictures on Social media, and I was contacted to do a shoot. Now here we are.

2. What do you think is your greatest strength as a model?
I have no idea, lol.. you should ask the ladies who buy the books. They’d give you some honest feed back I bet. I’d say either my jaw line or my chest. 3. Tell me something I wouldn’t know about you just by looking at you.
Most of my life I wanted to be rockstar. I love to sing and I’ve written and performed songs in the past. So I never really thought about pursuing modeling before, however, funny story, my momma had put me in multiple pageants when I was a toddler. I was around 2 years old. I believe I have some old picture somewhere. So I guess modeling has been apart of me from the early years. Funny how life brings things back around.
4. What goals have you set for yourself as a model?
I’ve not really set any goals for modeling. For me I just want to be the best version of myself I can be. Both inside an out. I’m 42 years old and I strive to be in the best shape of my life. I’m constantly critiquing myself an trying to be better. And whatever opportunities arise along the way, I’m open to exploring it and walk through the open doors that life brings me.
5. Tell me about your best, worst, most difficult, or funniest photo shoot.
The last shoot we did for the All Cowboys and Heart was by far the easiest shoot. I think most of the shots Logan took just naturally happened. I remember him saying “don’t move, hold that pose while I get the camera ready.” It was like it was just meant to be. Super easy. The most challenging shoot was probably a Boudoir scene I did with my wife Jen. We took pics in a shower with water running. They turned out amazing, but being fully naked in-front of strangers was quite the experience to say the least. I’m shy believe it or not. Lol
6. Did you choose modeling or did it choose you?
Modeling definitely chose me. Like I said earlier I never really thought I was model material I guess. But apparently my mom thought so. Hahaha..


No comments:

Post a Comment