Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dirty Secrets

I've collected a few of the best questions I've been asked by readers. I hope you'll still respect me by the last question...

1. What is one thing we don't know about you?

I shave my legs every day--no matter what season.

2. Shoes or Purses?

Oh nooooo...I love both. I can't choose!!!!

3. Do I enjoy taking selfies?

Of course, who doesn't?

4. What's your fool-proof sexy pose?

Head up, big smile.

5. What is the most romantic thing your man has ever done for you?

I found this out later...He and a buddy were texting and my DH divulged how much he loves me and that I am his, "better half." We know it's true when they share it with a friend.

6. Your greatest fear is...?

The monsters that live under the bed.

7. What movie are you addicted to?

Pride and Prejudice

8. What goodies are hidden in your closet?

Toys, thigh high leather boots and grandma panties (every girl needs a pair or two).

9. Your secret obsession is...?

Chocolate.

10. Cowboy or military?

Military.

No comments:

Post a Comment