Sunday, September 23, 2012

Love Everlasting.

I've always been a romantic. I've always been fascinated when two people come together and something within that moment is powerful enough to stop the universe. Love is grand and stimulating. For those who have known true love, they can't explain the emotion for there are no words to describe the feeling. For those who've never experienced it envy those who have and strive to witness it within their heart. Some have held true love in every breath they breathe and in every beat of their heart, and they have lost. One must then somehow survive, to let go, to move on.

As a romance writer it's obvious that I would be the first to say, "I believe in love." With each sentence that is created I must acknowledge the passion of love. In this career, it's not just words, it's belief. I believe in love at first sight. I believe there is such a thing as soul mates. I believe two people can love so deeply and with such magnitude that they lose sight of where one's heart begins and where the other's heart ends. They become one.

Here is an inspirational love story:

"Eung-Tao" A 16th-century descendent. In 1998, Archaeologists uncovered his tomb. There they found this letter addressed to him from his pregnant widow. 

To Won’s Father
June 1, 1586


You always said, “Dear, let’s live together until our hair turns gray and die on the same day. How could you pass away without me? Who should I and our little boy listen to and how should we live? How could you go ahead of me?
How did you bring your heart to me and how did I bring my heart to you? Whenever we lay down together you always told me, “Dear, do other people cherish and love each other like we do? Are they really like us?” How could you leave all that behind and go ahead of me?
I just cannot live without you. I just want to go to you. Please take me to where you are. My feelings toward you I cannot forget in this world and my sorrow knows no limit. Where would I put my heart in now and how can I live with the child missing you?
Please look at this letter and tell me in detail in my dreams. Because I want to listen to your saying in detail in my dreams I write this letter and put it in. Look closely and talk to me.
When I give birth to the child in me, who should it call father? Can anyone fathom how I feel? There is no tragedy like this under the sky.
You are just in another place, and not in such a deep grief as I am. There is no limit and end [to my sorrows] that I write roughly. Please look closely at this letter and come to me in my dreams and show yourself in detail and tell me. I believe I can see you in my dreams. Come to me secretly and show yourself. There is no limit to what I want to say and I stop here.

Below is a picture of a pair of his shoes woven with his wife's hair. Also found in his tomb.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment