Thursday, May 24, 2012

Look Better Naked !!

As I was searching through Books at Amazon one title caught my attention: Look Better Naked !
Don't we all have this fear to a certain degree? How we look naked? Honestly though, I'm not so worried about what I look like naked as much as I am with clothes on. Besides me, the only person who sees me naked is my man...and like most men, what man has ever turned away because we have a muffin top?

With that being said, I was pulled in in by the tagline, The 6-week plan to your Leanest, Hottest Body--ever! I don't know about you, but that's not a bad challenge. I'd like to have my hottest body ever. I already work out, I'm at the weight I want to be, but just like everyone, I have flaws that I'd love to change. So, I ordered the book. Yup, I was sucked in...

I received it in the mail today and as I opened the front cover, page 2, I read the 2 words, The Diet. Great...I never have liked diets. Secondly, the next words, "A 2-day clean-food cleanse" didn't make me jump with joy. *sigh*

I'm gonna do this though. I will. That's why I'm blogging about it, because I know that YOU will encourage me, right? If anyone wants to join in, send me a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment