Friday, April 8, 2011

Delaney's Sunrise

I just finished edits for Delaney's Sunrise. Although edits were grueling and my editor, best editor ever BTW, kicked my ass, I loved molding this story. I love my characters.

Dee, a saucy heroine that knows how to win her cowboy with a flirty smile and down home cooking.

Abe, a hero built tough and treats life like a rodeo--grab it by the horns and wrestle it to the ground. Gotta have those secondary characters.

Melissa, what she loves more than the men of Willow Creek is her blue eyeliner and big hair.

Mitch, a true cowboy that has a heart the size of Texas.

And what's a little mystery without the villain? I could tell you loads of ooey-gooey information about this character--but I won't. Well...how about a little juicy morsel? O-kaaay...You won't have a clue who the villain is until the last chapter. You'll be on the edge of your seat, curious and bewildered--trust me.


Delaney's Sunrise Releasing 6.20.2011  http://www.lyricalpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment