Saturday, June 8, 2013

Interview...

As promised, I asked for questions from readers and I got them. I picked out the most delish ten and here they are. Thank you for everyone's participation. The winner has been notified.

1. What is on your bed now? Satin or cotton?
Cotton.

2. What is one piece of advice you'd give to new writers wanting to get published?
Choose your publisher wisely. They can make or break your career.

3. What is your favorite season?
Fall. I love the smells and colors.

4. If you weren't a writer, what would you be?
A race car driver.

5. Are you a city or country girl?
Country, through and through.

6. What is your biggest regret?
I didn't have enough confidence in my writing at first.

7. Would I choose fast food or five-star?
Unfortunately, I hit fast food more often than sit down and enjoy restaurants. However, I'd much rather have a candlelight dinner where I can actually allow my food to digest.

8. Do you have any genre of music that motivates you?
No. I listen to a variety of tunes. I usually like silence while I write.

9. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you'd do?
Take a vacation to a remote island and write a handful of books.

10. Do you have a favorite color?
Yellow.

The winner was Jenny P. Contact me with your email address, please. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment