Saturday, December 22, 2012

Have a Merry Christmas and Spanking New Year



If you're anything like me, you love Christmas but hate the stressful days prior. I should have started shopping back when the first Christmas decorations made their appearance in the stores. I'm done though, with little time to spare, but I am. So, to brighten up my day, and hopefully yours if you're feeling the demons of stress weighing heavily, I wanna throw out some fun and sexy ideas for you and your partner.

1. Grope your man as your walking pass. Pretend innocence. Another chance? Grab again. Do this until he can't keep his hands off you.

2. Play music and grind to the beat. Pick tunes you're in the mood for. Slow and steady or fast and upbeat. Or, try a combination of both.

3. Strategically place a full length mirror in the bedroom. I bet you can't keep your gaze from the reflection.

4. Spanking and nibbling...if you're not creeped out with BDSM.

5. Drink just enough alcohol that you're feeling good (not wasted) and have sex. Alcohol can reduce our inhibitions and raise the fun factor. You shouldn't have to "drink" each and every time, but for a treat, try it out...

6. Make a sex video. Watch it, and my suggestion, delete it.

Remember, everyone's desires are different. Adding flair to lovemaking can improve a relationship that is heading for boring. Sometimes we just have to improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment