Sunday, January 20, 2013

20 questions for hanky panky texting



Do you feel tingly all over when your partner sends you a naughty text? Come on, don't lie. It's a turn on. never tried it? Well, then let me inspire you. here are 20 delish questions to rev up the texting engine.

1. Do you like talking dirty?

2. What part of my body do you watch as I'm walking toward you?

3. What part of my body do you watch as I'm walking away?

4. What makes your kiss special?

5. What part of your body are you most proud of?

6. Have you ever skinny dipped?

7. What sexy outfit would you like to see on me?

8. If we were shopping and I asked you to follow me into the dressing room, would you?

9. Would you get a tattoo with my name?

10. Verbal or physical foreplay?

11. Have you ever lived a fantasy?

12. Beer or liquor?

13. Satin or cotton sheets?

14. Have you ever sucked a girl's toes?

15. What do you wear to bed?

16. What's your lucky number?

17. On top or bottom?

18. Are you horny right now?

19. When I bend over do you look down my shirt?

20. How long will it take for you to get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment