Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sex, Sex, Sex...you know you like it.



I hate to disappoint you, but this post isn't as much about sex as it is about two characters running wild inside my head. They haven't even been named yet and they're demanding to be let out of the cage.The first chapter starts out with a little BDSM and a feisty woman who has revenge on her mind. I'm thinking hot. Sexy. Dangerous.

It's January, so I believe it's only fitting that I crack the whip and cultivate these stashed stories. I have set goals for myself. I want to be a, "Writer on Fire."

So, with the New Year, I have my list of JantoDec to do list. I finished last edits to Friends with Benefits last night. Check that off my list. So far so good. Next chore, Sin with Cuffs needs a home. I'm on the last stretch of polishing and my baby needs a secure pair of arms to fall into. There's just something about sex in uniform that I think my readers will enjoy.

In the meantime, can I suggest a hot number for you? I'm in the mood for a torched flame. How about reading Jag's story? It goes a little like this...


Double Dare by Rhonda Lee Carver

Double Dare

by Rhonda Lee Carver

Zoe has a problem and his name is Lieutenant Jagmeyer.

Zoe Carmichael has one true love—work. But a satisfying career doesn’t sate her desire for steamy Lieutenant Jagmeyer, a career military firefighter. He’s as anti-relationship as she is, if not more. She sees in him the perfect opportunity for companionship without commitment.Things, however, don’t always work out as one plans.When Jag becomes Zoe’s protector after a death threat against her life, unbridled passion pulls at them both. Can Zoe resist falling for Jag who wears his hardcore badge for everyone to see? Will Jag risk losing everything he’s worked for?
WARNING: Explicit sex, graphic language.
Digital Edition: $1.99 | ISBN: 9781616501822 | Publication Date: August 16, 2010 | Length: 44,000 words | ePub Page Count: 134

_______________________________

Double Dare by Rhonda Lee Carver

_______________________________

Double Dare by Rhonda Lee Carver

Excerpt

Copyright 2010, Rhonda Lee Carver
All rights reserved, Lyrical Press, Inc.
Jag’s eyes turned into rays of steel. Zoe knew he challenged her. What she felt wasn’t revulsion. She felt interest interest.
A healing wound wouldn’t send her running, but still, she did have human emotions. It opened a book of questions into his past. She wasn’t a stranger to battle and loss. She followed the stories of fallen soldiers and injured military closely.
His eyes were the most intense she’d ever seen. The deep irises seemed to burrow under her skin and zap her bloodstream with energy. What color were they? In the light, the hue appeared silver.
He wore his toughness like a badge. With a badass rigidity in his expression and body language, he had the mannerism of a soldier. She would’ve pegged him military even if he weren’t wearing regulation ABUs and a close haircut.
“Are you lost?” His low, gruff voice did tingly, unfamiliar things to her nipples. She’d been wrong in thinking this would be a piece of cake.In a breathy Marilyn Monroe voice she said, “I just thought you looked lonesome sitting here all by yourself.”
_______________________________

Double Dare by Rhonda Lee Carver

_______________________________

Double Dare by Rhonda Lee Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment