Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sex Scenes

Have you ever watched a movie and thought, "Damn, I'll never forget that sexy scene,"?

Here are some that stick out in my mind when I think of sexy scenes.

When Harry Met Sally: You know the scene where she shows Harry just how easy a woman can fake a big O.

 9 1/2 Weeks was full of memorable scenes that could make anyone tremble in need. This was one...

The Lucky One could make the coldest of hearts believe in love again. When she crawls upon his lap and straddles him, lust isn't the only thing that pops up.

Dirty-Dancing-movie-02.jpgDirty Dancing. A man who can move his hips as smooth as Patrick did in DD...well, need I say more?

Flashdance. What is sexier than a beautiful woman removing her bra by slipping it out from her shirt? Smooth and sexy.


2 comments:

  1. Flashdance was one of my all time most favorite movies. I've probably seen in half a dozen times and I don't re-watch movies normally. A feel-good fantasy movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Flashdance was an awesome movie. I've seen a few times myself.

    ReplyDelete