Monday, May 20, 2013

Time rushes when you're thinking smut...

For most of you, if I say, "All I have rolling around in my head is smut," you'd roll your eyes and call me a sex-crazed, horny toad. But for writers, you'll understand exactly what I mean--especially erotic writers. This is a good--no, great--thing for us. I swear I have divisions in my brain marked with names of different book titles. And in each of these compartments I have a storyline and a multitude of scenes, from conflict situations to hot sex. Are you wondering if it's hard to keep track? The answer is, "Hell yes!" I now have three planners. Each book has a purpose. For some reason I still can't keep up and keep track.

I'm currently working on polishing two projects, editing two, creating one, promoting two releases in the month of May, and I have three storyline's jotted on a piece of paper. Where do I have the time to juggle? I don't. But isn't this life's circle? To make money, we must spend money. To get good things, we must work hard. To write good sex, we must have good sex. That last motto is definitely true, right writers?

All in all, I can't complain about life. Through all of the busy hours and complex days, it's all good. I get to write everyday. And for me, that's what dreams are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment