Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wet Dreams



I am writing my latest erotica, Handcuffs of Passion. My hero, Liam, woke up with a bit of an issue. Ya know, a stiffy. What man doesn't understand, right?  However, from a woman's perspective, I don't understand because...well, I'm not a man. So, I had to research the subject. I found the facts of morning woodies and wet dreams fascinating enough to share what I found.


1. Another name for wet dreams is nocturnal emissions. Morning erections are called nocturnal erections.

2. A wet dream is where a man ejaculates a small amount during sleep. This can happen without any touching. This is called "spontaneous erection."

3. Wet dreams start at the onset of puberty.

4. Having wet dreams doesn't make you a pervert ;)

5. Girls can have wet dreams, too. However, it's called a big O.

6. We relate a morning stiffy with erotic dreams, but it isn't entirely true. It's actually an adrenaline rush, or an increase amount of blood flow to the nether region. During the day men can control this rising issue, but when they're asleep their penis has a mind of its own.

7. If your morning salute hurts or is painful, you should seek a physician's advice immediately. There should never be any pain accompanied with a hard-on.

8. "Morning wood" and "morning tent" are slang terms.

9. The blood flow isn't only for the purpose of sex. It's also healthy for the penis, to keep the pipes functioning.

I hope this clears up a few misunderstandings. It certainly did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment