Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hands, ass and eyes and a Firefighter

I finished up edits on Second Ride Cowboy and after swiping away tears, I grinned from ear to ear. Another tortured soul that will release this year. Well, my author brand is men who are emotionally or physically broken. Through trial and error, and with the help of a saucy, sexy siren, by the end of the story they are mended (not perfect *barf*) enough that they can say, in most endings, "I do."  It was not my intention to set out writing rough and tough, and mean as hell, men. I just like them...or rather, I love writing them. Although several of my heroes had money, most are your average hard worker--firefighter, military, rancher, law enforcement, detective--sorta man. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, but he's more than happy to wash them for the heroine. Maybe I like these men because a sweaty, toned body is sexy. I'll let you in on a little secret of mine, but shhhh, promise not to tell anyone. I love large, rough hands (minus the dirt, yet callouses are acceptable). Hands are right up there next to ass and eyes. Do I sound crude? Now, if I said I like big, uhh, tools...then you can call me "crude." Most importantly, all of my heroes have one large muscle that is known for "lovemaking." The heart. What were you thinking? *shaking my head* He must, MUsT, MUST be kind.

What sorta hero do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment