I'm no expert on what men want. Considering that I write heroes, I'd like to think I know a little about what speeds through their minds.
1. Talk like a man. No, I don't mean lower your voice and talk in deeper tones. Have you ever been talking to your man about something important and they give you about five minutes of their attention and then you notice their eyes start to wander? Whenever telling them a story, cut out the small details and highlight the important information Simplify it into black and white. Not that he isn't smart enough to understand complex, but he just wants to get to the point quick.
2. Cuddle him. Women are known for being the cuddle-rs, but men like it too. Grab his hand. Kiss him when he least expects it. Any non-sexual form of attention. Too bad men are socialized to hide their desire for affection.We may need to guide him down the path of PDA with gentleness and patience.
3. Tell him that he did a great job. Everyone likes to be told they are appreciated. Show him how valued he is.
4. Sense of humor. Did you know that men find a woman's sense of humor as sexy as he finds her body? So go ahead, laugh with him and at him.
5. Asks what he wants. He may be afraid to tell you what he wants because he thinks you'll get mad. And, his goal, believe it or not, is to please you. Ask him what he likes, especially in bed. Overcoming inhibitions brings couples closer, not to mention that having someone doing exactly what you like brings much pleasure. Pleasuring the one you love is an ego boosts, and will increase his libido.
6.Tell him what you want. Same as asking him what he wants, don't be afraid to tell him what your expectations are. Pleasure is a two way street.
Enjoy one another!!