Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hats off to Hanky Panky



Clipart Illustration Of A Red Heels Her Red Thong Panties Hanging On Her Ankles by MilsiArtI love those two words... Hanky Panky. It's corky and brings out many delish ideas and thoughts. It's a bit old fashioned and much safer than other words like, boning, screwing, *ucking, deposit in the box, paddling the pink canoe-- you get what I'm saying, right?

I'm always stunned at the slang terms I've heard used for body parts. I'm not much of a 'penis' or 'vagina' termed person myself, but a few of these are out of the park. Some of the oddest slang words for vagina are: meat curtains, bearded clam, hot box, dick shelter-- Pretty disgusting, eh? And the penis isn't any better: one-eyed snake, lap rocket, turtle teaser, tube steak-- Lovely, huh?

Did you know that there is hanky panky lingerie and tons of recipes by this name? This is one I found on allrecipes.com. It doesn't look appealing to me.

Here is hanky panky translated into different languages:

Swedish--fuffens, mygel
French--entourloupette; supercherie
Irish--panky Hanky     
Romanian--batista panky

Try this on your partner tonight ;)




Clipart Illustration Of A Pair Of Sexy Red Female Lips Puckered For A Kiss by Maria Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment